Degrees and Certifications:
HOSA - Future Health Professionals
Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- HOSA is a professional organization on a student level. HOSA supports the Health Science pathway of classes.
- The purpose of HOSA is for students to network with other students across the state that are interested in Healthcare.
- HOSA gives opportunity for students in 54 various competitive events and leadership conferences.
- Competition in HOSA starts with Area I competition. If a student places in the top 3 of the event, the student advances to State competition. The top 3 competitors in each event from State then advance to National competition.
- HOSA also serves the community. Twice a year, HOSA sponsors a blood drive at the school and other community outreach activities.
♥ Blood Drive - October 1st in the EVHS Library. Must be 17 years old to donate.
♥ Please register with the following GOOGLE FORM
♥ Waiting List GOOGLE FORM
• HOSA Membership Meetings: Every Wednesday on "B"Day in the Health Science Lab Room 319.
• Membership Dues Deadline - October 10th*
(National fee - $10, State fee - $15, Chapter fee - $10 = $35.00)
- HOSA Chapter Registration - October 15
- Online Testing Registration Deadline - November 21
- Online Testing - December 12, 13, 14
- Area 1 Area Competition Registration - Deadline February 13
- Area 1 Competition - Austin March 1 and 2
- State Conference Registration - Deadline March 6
- State Conference – San Antonio - April 28, 29, 30
- February 6th
- All projects must be presented to chapter advisor in “ready to submit" status.
- Commitment letter signed by student and parent to attend conference in Austin.
How to Choose a HOSA Competitive Event That’s Right For You! CLICK HERE