HOSA (Health Occupants Students America) - Future Health Professionals
Click here to Learn about Texas HOSA1 About Texas HOSA
BlOOD DRIVE - Tuesday Feburary 14, 2023 (A Day)
* EVHS HOSA is hosting a blood drive! Come lend a helping arm and save local lives. It's easy, just click here to make an appointment Online We'll be located in the EVHS Library.
* If you have eligibility questions, check out We Are Blood's website. If you have more specific questions or would like assistance signing up, call We Are Blood at 512-206-1266.
* For questions specific to the EVHS HOSA drive, contact Mrs. Prewit (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Brown (email@example.com) at 512-943-1800.
* Remember ! Eat a full meal before donating and bring your photo ID. To donate, students must be 17 years old, 115 pounds, wear a mask, and bring a parent permission form.
* Find an appointment time here!
* Let's Boost Your Blood Count
Area 1 Spring Leadership Conference
Patient Care Technician Students
Pharmacy Technician students
Certified Nursing Assisstant