- Classes: 6th grade World Culture
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 512-943-5090
- Conference Times (By Appointment): 2nd (9:31 a.m - 10:29 a.m.) or 6th (1:30 p.m. - 2:18 p.m.)
- Tutorials: By appointment please
- Course Information: Students will identify the basis for the study of cultures using physical geography, understand through human geography that certain institutions are basic to all societies, and how both physical and human geography influence the different cultures of the world.
Mr. Jon Sturman
Howdy! I'm Jon Sturman and I will be joining the social studies team teaching 6th grade world culture. I'm very excited to be joining the Benold Middle School team.
I graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in finance in 2001. In 2005 I was offered an opportunity to move and work overseas in Hong Kong. A two year trip turned in to a twelve year journey. We were excited to return home to Texas, settling in Georgetown, in 2017.
When I'm not teaching, I enjoy spending time with my family. We enjoy water skiing on the Brazos, playing soccer, supporting the Texas A&M football team, reading, and going to the theater.
2019-2020 Class Schedule
- * Campus Opens 8:15
- First Bell 8:37
- 1st Period 8:40 - 9:28
- 2nd Period 9:31 - 10:29
- 3rd (Advisory) 10:32 - 11:12
- 4th Period 11:15 - 12:36
- 5th Period 12:39 - 1:27
- 6th Period 1:30 - 2:18
- 7th Period 2:21 - 3:09
- 8th Period 3:12 - 4:00
6th Grade: 12:57 - 1:27
7th Grade: 11:15 - 11:45
8th Grade: 12:06 - 12:36
*Students participating in athletic practice will be allowed access according to their practice schecule.