Mrs. Sydney Patrick
Hello Eagles! I'm Mrs. Patrick, and this is my first year teaching at Benold. I began my career 12 years ago in The Woodlands, Texas and worked this past year in Pflugerville ISD. I will be teaching algebra and 8th grade math, but have experience with 7th grade math, 8th grade math, algebra, and geometry.
I graduated with a degree in finance from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) and worked at Chevron for 10 years where I met my husband of 29 years, Rob. We have two kids, Adam (22) and Kara (19), who are both Texas A&M Aggies. We also have 2 Cairn Terriers, Stormy and Breezy, who somehow end up in math problems in my class!
As a new resident of Georgetown I am always up for an adventure to out-of-the-way places or quirky restaurants. My husband and I have been wanting to move out this way and are very excited to put down roots in Georgetown. We love exploring the Austin area and visiting local businesses as well as going to high school games under the Texas Friday night lights. I truly believe this is going to be a fabulous year and cannot wait to get started!
Contact Information and 2019-2020 Class Schedule
- Classes: Algebra and 8th grade math
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-943-5090, Ext. 6986
- Conference: 3:12 - 4:00
- 8:40- 9:28 am: 8th Grade Math
- 9:31- 10:29 am: Algebra
- 10:32- 11:12 am: Advisory
- 11:15- 12:02 pm: Planning period
- 12:05- 12:36 pm: Lunch
- 12:39- 1:27 pm: 8th Grade Math
- 1:30- 2:18 pm: 8th Grade Math
- 2:21- 3:09 pm: 8th Grade Math
- 3:12- 4:00 pm: Conference