This Week in STEM Lab We Learned:
This week we set up our STEM journals so we can utilize them all year. Students created pictures of themselves as STEMers.
- We read The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds
- We learned about the engineering design process
- We learned how to create a 3D scuplture using basic everyday materials
- We read The Most Magnificent Thing
- We learned how to ask questions like scientists
I think... I wonder... I know...
- We were inventors and created our Most Magnificent Things!
Look for our Most Magnificent Things to come home this week with our science stems!