Mr. Steven Ellerd
- Classes: World History and World History AP
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (512) 943-1800 ext. 8160
- Conference Times (by appointment): A Days 11:20 - 1:25; B Days 9:40 - 11:15
- Tutorials (by appointment): Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 -8:40 and 4:00 - 4:30; Friday 8:00 - 8:40 only
- Course Information: Students can find all required assignments for my classes as well as instructional refrence materials in our online Google Classrooms. Parents, if you would like information about what we are studying class, please ask your student to log in to Google Classroom and show you.
About Mr. Ellerd
Salutations! I am Steven Ellerd and I teach World History and World History AP at East View High School. I have worked with GISD for four years now, a local kid who grew up in Texas and graduated from Georgetown High School.
I graduated from Pacific University of Oregon in 2010 with a degree in Creative Writing, then went on to earn an M.A. in Liberal Arts (2013) and Eastern Classics (2014) from St. John's College.
When not teaching, I read voraciously in nearly every subject (but especially history, philosophy, and literature), critically watch movies from all over the world (pretentious, I know), and enjoy roleplaying and strategy games.
2019 - 2020 Class Schedule
- Period 1A: World History AP, 8:45 - 9:35
- Period 2A: World History AP, 9:40 - 11:15
- Period 3A: Conference, 11:20 - 1:25
- Period 4A: World History AP, 1:30 - 3:00
- Period 5A: World History, 3:05 - 3:55
- Period 1B: World History AP, 8:45 - 9:35
- Period 2B: Conference, 9:40 - 11:15
- Period 3B: World History AP, 11:20 - 1:25
- Period 4B: World History AP, 1:30 - 3:00
- Period 5B: World History, 3:05 - 3:55