What is Edpuzzle?
Edpuzzle is an assessment-centered tool that allows teachers to create interactive online videos by embedding questions, audio notes, or comments in a video.
How to Use Edpuzzle
- GISD Instructions for Teachers using EdPuzzle
- Can I upload one of my own videos into EdPuzzle?
- How do I invite new students to my class?
- How do I share assignments on Google Classroom?
- EdPuzzle Tips & Tricks
- [Video] Edpuzzle + Screencastify for the Win!
- Teacher Edpuzzle Certifications
Troubleshooting TipsMy students are trying to do their EdPuzzle assignment but they tell me is says "Video Unavailable" what do I need to do?
Issue #2: Restricted mode
If you get a message that says, “Video unavailable. This video is restricted. Here are some troubleshooting tips for teachers & students.
Teachers: Make sure you approved the video on YouTube while logged in with your GISD teacher account.
Students: Have your students log in to youtube.com using their GISD email address. Double-check that they’re not logged in with their personal account at accounts.google.com, and make sure they’re logged in on their Chromebooks or Chrome browser with their GISD school account.