Counseling & College, Career, Military Readiness (CCMR)
- Professional School Counselor Alpha A-Ei
- Professional School Counselor Alpha Ej - Le
- Professional School Counselor Alpha Li - Ri
- Professional School Counselor Alpha Rj - Z
- Counselor Lead
- College, Career, Military Readiness
New Student Enrollment
Registration for current 9th-12th grade students who are new to GISD/GHS:
Parents/authorized adults must first electronically register their child by going to the GISD Student Enrollment Site. This process may be done from any computer or hand-held device. Parents/authorized adults are also required to go to the appropriate campus during the dates and times specified below in order to complete the registration process. Parents who arrive after the scheduled ending time will be asked to return on the next scheduled registration day to finalize enrollment.
Before selecting courses, parents/guardians must first register their student(s).