Benold Middle School Counselors
(click on the picture above to enter the Virtual Counseling Office)
- Last names beginning A-L, all grades
- 512.943.5090 x6927
- Last names beginning M-Z, all grades
- 512.943.5090 x6913
- Intervention Services Counselor
Erin Pierce - Counselors' Secretary
Petition for Pre-AP/AP Course Exit
If you are an in-person learner and you would like to drop a Pre-AP course, you will need to pick up a hardcopy of the Petition for Pre-Ap/AP Course Exit form from Ms. Pierce in the front office.
If you are a remote learner and you would like to drop a Pre-AP course, you will need to complete this Petition for Pre-AP/AP Course Exit form.
All forms must be submitted by October 2nd. Counselors will notify students once the petition has been approved and the schedule has changed.
We are now taking schedule change requests. They can be made by using the link below during the first 5 school days (August 20th-26th).
Requests can be approved for the following reasons:
1) Error in schedule (This will be confirmed by the counselor and the course verification form. If the verification form was not returned, this request will be denied).
2) Student failure in prerequisite course.
3) Change in elective program (athletics, band, choir, orchestra, etc.).
4) Level changes as recommended by teachers and counselors with parental knowledge and principal approval.
Please note that requesting a schedule change may cause many of your classes to change.