- Classes: On Ramps Pre Calculus and Core Statistics
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-943-5100, Ext. 7365
- Conference Times (By Appointment):
A Days and B Days: 1st Period: 8:45-9:35
- PLC Times:B Day: 4B: 1:28-2:58
- Tutorials: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 - 8:40,
- Monday and Wednesday( Homework Haven rm 177) 4:00-5:00.
- Tuesday and Thursday( Library Nights) 4:00-6:00.
- Course Information: Students can find all required assignments for my classes as well as instructional reference materials in our online Google Classrooms. Parents, if you would like information about what we are studying in class, please ask your student to log in to Google Classroom and show you.
- Also- students taking Pre Calculus On Ramps will material in both Google classroom AND UT On Ramps Canvas / Portal. In Google Classroom: All High school homework, homework answers, videos. In their UT OnRamps Canvas/ Portal they will have their High School and College Course and Orientation Modules- Orientation, Registration ( please do not do this until instructed by teacher),UT Canvas Quizzes and Canvas Tests, UT grades and UT communication.
About Ms. Brown:
Hi! I'm Ms. Brown
I am starting my 18th year at Georgetown High School. I also currently teach in the evenings at Austin Commity college. I have taught classes there for the past 11 years. I've taught everything here from Algebra 1 through Pre Calculus. Before that I worked as a Stock Broker for 2 years when I first moved to Austin. Before that i worked for 4.5 years in Virginia at Mount Vernon High School and Fluvanna County High School.
I went to Paul VI High School in Fairfax Virginia and then Got a Degree in math from Virginia Tech- Go Hokies! I Bleed Orange and Maroon!!!!! Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI!!!!!!
I've been teaching PAP Pre Calculus for several years now and I'm very excited to partner with the UT on Ramps Program for UT On Ramps Pre Calculus. It is an exciting opportunity for our students to get to experience college before college!
2019-2020 Class Schedule
- Period 1A 8:45-9:35 Conference
- Period 2A 9:42 - 11:12 Statistics
- Period 3A 11:19 - 1:21 Pre Calculus- On Ramps
- Period 4A 1:28 - 2:58 Statistics
- Period 5A 3:05 - 3:55 Statistics
- Period 1B 8:45-9:35 - Conference
- Period 2B 9:42 - 11:12 Pre Calculus-On Ramps
- Period 3B 11:19 - 1:21 Statisitcs
- Period 4B 1:28 - 2:58 PLC
- Period 5B 3:05 - 3:55 Statistics