Skip To Main Content

Transcripts & Report Cards

Skyward Family Access allows parents and students to view PDF versions of unofficial transcripts and report cards after they have been posted by campus registrars. 

Please access Skyward Family Access at the following link:

Viewing Current Grades
Current, updated grades can always be viewed on the Gradebook tab in Skyward Family Access.
Viewing Transcripts & Report Cards under Mailings
After you log into Family Access, click the Mailings button on the menu bar. 
After you access the mailings tab, you will see a list of all posted documents.  This includes PDF versions of report cards and unofficial transcripts that have been posted to Family Access by your campus registrar.  Click on the links to view the documents.
Electronic Signature 
If it is the first time you are accessing the posted report card or progress report, you will be asked for an electronic signature to indicate you are receiving a copy of the report card online.  Please check the "I agree" box and click Submit Signature to continue and download the report card or progress report.
Choosing Printed/Paper Report Cards/Progress Reports
Beginning with the 2020-2021 school year, Georgetown ISD will deliver report cards and progress reports by posting them electronically in Skyward Family Access.   If you prefer to also receive a printed version in your child's take-home folder (elementary) or by mail (secondary), follow these steps:
  • Click on Student Info in the left menu bar.
    Student Info
  • Click on Request Changes for your student in the top right corner of the page, and select Family Information from the drop-down that appears.
    Family Info
  • On the page that appears, check the box next to Receive a Paper Copy of Report Card. Then click Save.
    Receive Paper Copy
  • Repeat this step for each of your children.
Requesting an Official Transcript through Parchment
Students can request official transcripts for colleges and scholarships through GISD's new transcript request portal, Parchment.  Instructions for how to request an official transcript can be found on the Guidance and Wellness department website at the following link: 
For additional questions about how to use Parchment, students should contact their counselor.