Email Notification Settings
Your Skyward Family Access account will allow you to subscribe to receive food service balance notifications, grade progress reports, and attendance notifications for your students. You can turn these settings on or off or change the frequency of your notifications as follows.
- Log into Skyward Family Access. (instructions for login here)
- Click on the My Account link in the top right corner of the screen, next to your name.
- Your Account Settings page will appear.
- Your email address on file with the district is listed at the top of the page. You can change it or update it if needed.
- Towards the bottom of the page, under Email Notifications, you can check or uncheck the notifications you would like to receive and set the frequency. These settings apply to automated messages from Skyward.
Some additional settings in Skyward Family Access control the campus and district e-newsletters that go out through SchoolMessenger/Skylert.
- Click on the Sklyert tab on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Your contact information for SchoolMessenger/Skylert will appear in the top of the page. You can change/update as needed.
- Make sure General News is checked for your email address so you receive campus/district e-news, transportation updates and schedules, and other important information.
- At the bottom of the page, you can add additional phone numbers or email addresses for family members like grandparents who ARE NOT parent/guardians in Skyward. This will allow them to also receive SchoolMessenger emails without being listed as the parent or guardian of your students.
- Check whether you would like those additional email addresses to receive Emergency alerts (school safety, closures, bad weather days), Attendance notifications, and/or General News and Surveys.
- Towards the bottom of the page, make sure your own cell phone number is listed to also receive text alerts, and add any other phone numbers needed for text messages.
- Click Save when done.