Counseling Services Release Form
If you would like to provide consent for your student to receive a variety of counseling services at any time during the school year, you may do so in Skyward Family Access.
- Log into Skyward Family Access. (instructions for login here)
- Click on the Online Forms button on the left side of the screen. A list of available forms will appear.
- Click the link next to the Counseling Services Release form that says Fill Out Form.
- The Counseling Services Release form will open. Select Yes for any services you wish your student to receive.
- Click the button that says "Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
- Towards the bottom of the page, under Allow Publication of Student's Name for, you can select Yes or No for each release category shown.
- On the last page, click the button that says Submit Counseling Services Release. Your form will be submitted.
- Contact your student's counselor for any additional questions about counseling services.