Mrs. Buffy McDonald
- Classes: Math 8, Intervention, and Inclusion
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: McDonald Math 2021-2022
- Phone: 512-943-5090 ext .6951
- Conference Times: By Appointment
- Tutorials: By Appointment
- Course Information: Students can find all required assignments for my classes as well as instructional reference materials in our online Google Classrooms. Parents, if you would like information about what we are studying in class, please ask your student to log in to Google Classroom and show it to you.
About Mrs. McDonald
Hi, I'm Mr.s McDonald. I am originally from Southern California. I moved to the Austin area with my husband in 2001. We have two daughters, both born and raised in Texas. My oldest daughter started college at Oklahoma State University this year, and my youngest daughter is a freshman at GHS.
I graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in English Literature. But as the youngest daughter of two math teachers, I have always felt a pull towards math. After working as an auditor for UT System Administration and spending time as a stay-at-home mom, I turned my focus towards working with children first in the preschool setting, then later in both charter and public schools. I have spent the last 5 years working in both the Special Education and Math Departments. I love sharing my passion for math with students.
When I'm not teaching, I enjoy spending time with my family watching movies snuggled up with our dogs. I am a huge Disney fan and love Star Wars.
I am so excited to join the team at Benold Middle School. I am looking forward to a great year of in-person classes and getting to know each of my students and their families.
- 1st: Math Intervention
- 2nd: Math 8
- 3rd: Math Content
- 4th: Math Intervention
- 5th: Math 8
- 6th: Conference
- 7th: Advisory Rm 115
- 8th: Math 8 Rm 115