Homework Help Resumes March 30
Homework Help is closed the weeks of March 15-19 and March 22-26.
Homework Help resumes on Tuesday, March 30, and will be available through Thursday, May 20, 2021.
Homework Help Google Meet Code Update
Please note that our Homework Help Google Meet code has changed! All PreK-12th Grade students can join the Homework Help Google Meet using the code HWHELP
GISD Remote Learner Homework Help
In addition to teacher-led (like office hours and small group instruction) and campus-based tutorials, GISD is proud to offer an additional support for remote learners that may need daytime just-in-time academic assistance.
What it is:
- Just-in-time for at-home learners
- Answering questions about content specific assignments
- Helping with the next best step for navigating homework
- Troubleshooting for Google Classroom
What it isn't:
- Extensive one-on-one help
- Pre-grading assignments
- Technology help for fixing devices (tech helpdesk at 943-5005 is ready to help with that!)
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
How to access
- Go to the website https://meet.google.com
- Click on the button to Join or start a meeting
- Type in the meeting code HWHELP.
- Click the Continue button, and then click the Join now button.
- Please Note: If you try to join the Meet before 11:30 am or after 1:00 pm, you will get an error message. Please be sure you are joining the Meet on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 11:30 am and 1:00 pm.
- After joining the Meet, type your name, grade, school, teacher, and question in the chat
- Questions will be answered in the order they are received
- Note - there may be other students in the chat at the same time
Reminder, you will need to be signed in to your georgetownisd.org Google account to access Google Meet