Next Week at Purl
Note from Purl Admin
We appreciate your patience and understanding during our closed campus last week due to STAAR Testing. It's hard to believe there are only 7.5 days left in this school year. Take a step back and reflect on ALL the learning experiences your child has had this school year along with the relationships they've built. I'm proud of our students and teachers for the learning and growth that has happened this school year!!
Get Involved & Represent Pumas!
- Kids Against Hunger - This is the LAST week to reach our goals! Our student council is raising funds for this nonprofit organization and will actually help create the food kits that are being sent to kids across the globe. If you are willing and able, please donate today by texting the words "annie purl" to the number 44321. Student Council will be able to build the food kits on May 22nd.
- PIE IN THE FACE - Staff have signed up to get pie in their face. Students can pay $0.50 to purchase tickets!
- 3rd-5th Classes that raise the most money can help pack the food boxes that will be donated.
- Class Parties & Awards - these are being planned for May 29th. Each grade level is at a different time to help ease office traffic. Be sure you have scanned your ID if you plan on attending. Times and more information coming in the following weekly emails.
Returning Student Enrollment
Attention ALL families: please be sure to complete returning student registration in Skyward Family Access to update all student information. 5th Graders will not be given a middle school schedule until this is complete. We will not be able to assign a teacher or classroom for students that do not have updated information in Skyward. Even if nothing has changed, please log in to check and submit information using these steps. We have family involvement specialists on campus Monday and Friday, and technology to help complete this step before the end of the school year.
We had 77 92 absences and 85 120 tardies this week! That is 15 less absences and 35 less tardies! Thank you Puma Parents in helping us ensure our students are at school on time and attend all day.
- C Day Specials
- Bilingual SPED Parent Meeting @ 8:15am
Tuesday, May 21st
- D Day Specials
Wednesday, May 22nd
- E Day Specials
- Kids Against Hunger food packing event
Thursday, May 23rd
- F Day Specials
- LAST Parent Collaborative Meeting @ 8:15am
Friday, May 24th
- A Day Specials
- Talent Show
- EAFK Assemblies for Perseverance
- PK @ 1:00pm
- 1st, 2nd, & 4th @ 1:30pm
- KG, 3rd, & 5th @ 2:15pm
Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day NO SCHOOL